Monday, September 1, 2008

Molly and I have been hanging out all weekend, and not fighting at all. It's nice. Hopefully not short lived either.

I love school more and more each day. Our Student Union makes everything way better. It's really something. I'm not so mad about my tuition going up after seeing it now. I also like shuttling to class in the morning. Makes me feel like I'm at a big University. Not that I don't love NKU, but I've always wanted to go away for school, like to UK or UofL or something. Now I don't. I can stay home but also kind of be away. Molly is coming to NKU next year, and we're going to live together in the dorms.

Ashleigh and Geoff are married in 13 days! How exciting. I'm going to take so many pictures at the reception.

This September really sucks for me, because it's been about a year since Johnny and I have broken up. It's really hard for me some days to think about. I really do miss him very much. I always wonder what he's doing, if he's happy, if he sometimes misses me too, if he still thinks about me at all. I wish things with us didn't have to end, especially how they did. What makes me angry the most is why we broke up. I never once was with anyone else or even thought about being with anyone else while we were together. I loved him and only him, and even after not speaking to him for almost five months now, it's still hard for me to picture myself with someone else. I don't think he knew just how much I did love and care for him. The past is the past though, and I've got to learn to accept it. I'd like to think I changed his life for the better, but who knows. I know my life isn't better now. It's better in the aspect of love, I learned what it was, and I learned just how happy it can make me. He was amazing, and will always have a place in my heart. Always. I know people always say that, and then they forget and move on quickly, but I truly think that he was the right person for me. It was just the wrong place at the wrong time. I've learned some things along the way and I don't regret ever being with him. He was the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm so grateful every day that I had what little time I did to experience someone so wonderful.

Even though September sucks for reasons stated above, it's also one month closer to the end of 2008. I'm ready to say goodbye to it. I've been ready to say goodbye to it since about March or April. It's been the worst year and I just want to put it behind me and make 2009 a way better year for myself. I deserve it.

I don't know what the future holds for me. After graduation, who knows who I'll be with, what I'll be interested in, what I'll want to do with my life. As of right now, I'm just focusing on getting off academic probation and getting my Bachelor's, and then I plan on joining the Navy. I've got nothing really holding me back from the Navy, especially the whole me being single part. But if I do start seriously dating someone in the next 2 or 3 years, I am going to reconsider this decision. Only time will tell what the future holds for me. As of now, the Military is a serious option for me in 2011.

Come on life. Give me something good again. I need it.

No comments: