Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm pretty terrified of liking him, because he is the most difficult person to read that I've ever met. Sometimes I think there may be something, but I think it's me wishing there was. It's okay if he doesn't, I just don't want to get involved with someone who is going to drag me along with no real intentions of being with me. He may not be doing that, but I'm just being cautious. You never know with anyone, regardless of how well you know them.

I do like him though. He's so attractive and has a good sense of humor about things. I could see myself if nothing else dating him for a while. Maybe not having a full fledged relationship, but definitely enjoying his company.

I don't know. Maybe it's just not the right time for me to be with anyone, which is okay. But I don't want to fully put my heart into this if nothing is there. One terrible heartbreak is enough for one year I think.

No comments: