Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My moods change with every passing day, sometimes with every passing hour. But at this exact moment in my life, at 2:15PM on Tuesday, December 2, 2008, I've got a small longing for the new year. I feel like I'm ready to embrace it with open arms right now. I want it here now. I want to make it a fantastic year. I want to better myself and better the relationships I have with my friends and family. I want to travel more, see more, do more, experience more, party more, see more bands, see more movies, read more books, write more, work more, study more, dance crazier, sing louder, feel more, relax more, and be more passionate about everything and everyone. I want to know what I want and do more to get it. I'd love to be more open-minded, more stable, more spontaneous, more outgoing, speak up more, take more of a stand, and be noticed more. I want to eat healthier and take care of myself more. I'm going to do all of these things, and I'm going to mean them.

I feel good right now. And I am starting to realize that even though I've got a lot to be sad for, I've also got a lot to be thankful for, happy for, even hopeful for. I think I'm going to be all right.

No comments: