Thursday, March 12, 2009

Love

I can't stress enough how much I love my friends. Sometimes I will be by myself driving or sitting around not doing much, and just start thinking about how awesome it is to know such amazing people. Seriously, if I wasn't surrounded with such intelligent, funny, caring, forgiving, beautiful, and all around great girls, I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart that I wouldn't be the same me I am today. I am so fortunate and grateful to know the people I know, and to have such amazing best friends who mean the absolute world to me.

Thank you for sticking it out with me through the tough times, the times when I may have been shitty, the times I've been upset, the times when I should have been a better friend. It's been a hell of a year for me and I can't thank all of you enough who have stuck by me throughout it all. It hasn't been easy and it hasn't come without arguments, emotional setbacks, and overall difficult times. But I know that things are getting better and I'm getting better. I know I am a good person with good intentions, I just get lost at times. I love all of you and always will, and I know we will be friends for the rest of our lives regardless of what may happen.

No comments: