Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quick update/Bonnaroo Band #5

So, there is this boy I've been talking to for quite some time now online, probably close to about a year this April and I can't wait to meet him. He is funny, cute, in school, gets me, easy to talk to, and awesome which are all important things to me. I'm not entirely sure why we haven't met in person yet. He live in Clifton and goes to DAAP. Things have been so busy for the both of us when school is in, and when it isn't in, he's at home in Pennsylvania. But I'm really hoping we can work something out really soon. My spring break is next week and when he has his break and everything calms down and we both have down time, we can find some time to hang out. I've never wanted to meet someone so badly. Mainly because he is such a mystery to me, and it will be great to be able to talk in person and know he really exists.

Anyway, I did AWESOME on one of my midterm exams today. I've got two more Thursday and Friday, Biology homework due Friday and I'm about to kick all of their asses. Lindsey, hurry up and come to NKU so we can study together and hang out every day, please and thank you.

I'm sure I will have more interesting updates during/after spring break.

Bonnaroo Band #5 - Jenny Lewis
I don't really need to say much else. Everyone knows and loves her. How could you not? She is beautiful and has a beautiful voice. This time she's coming back to the Roo sans Rilo Kiley and on her own. I can't wait.


No comments: