Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 1

Since I'm getting impatient and tend to get sidetracked on the weekends from hanging out with friends and occassionally drinking, or going out to eat and being tempted, I'm starting a semi-crash diet today. I know they are unhealthy so I don't even want to hear anything anyone has to say about it, but I'm an overall healthy, tiny bit overweight, 20 year old. It's not like I weigh 300 pounds and have high blood pressure and heart problems. This diet shouldn't do too much damage, but rather let me drop around 20-30 pounds by the end of May which is my ultimate goal. I need to look good for Bonnaroo/bikini season/my 21st birthday this summer. I think if I just lose some weight in a short amount of time it'll really improve my morale, so I'm doing it whether anyone likes it or not.

Day one. Starting weight as of noon today (yeah, I'm not going to be shy): 166 pounds. Goal: 130 pounds. So 25-35 pounds in four to five months.

Anyway, I'm getting a haircut the first week of April. Any ideas on how I should get it done?

No comments: