Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ROO 09

Okay so, Lindsey and I checked out the lineup as soon as it hit midnight. Our luck it was put up immediately. They will be adding way more bands I'm sure, but here are the ones that we are the most excited about:

The Beastie Boys
Wilco
Elvis Costello
Ben Harper and Relentless 7
The Mars Volta
TV on the Radio
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Band Of Horses
MGMT
The Decemberists
Girl Talk
Bon Iver
Of Montreal
Animal Collective
Jenny Lewis
Okkervil River
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
Portugal The Man
A.A. Bondy

And more will be announced! COME ON MY MORNING JACKET, GET IN ON THIS!

In other news: classes are going great so far, I'm losing weight, spring is on its way, and as of yesterday I am 21 in six months. I can hardly believe it, but I'm very excited to finally be hitting this milestone birthday.

There is this boy I've been talking with online since last Spring and we have yet to meet in person. I'm hoping we get to in the next few weeks. He is awesome, and not to mention attractive. It's something to look forward to.

No comments: