Friday, February 20, 2009

do you remember our last summer as independents?

Ben Folds was great as always. The venue sucked and it was not nearly as much fun as Bonnaroo, but he rocks the piano no matter where he is. 

I got a job finally. Way long overdue, I know. But I needed the break to get my shit together. In my emotional screwed up state I would have cracked under the pressure of working and going to school full time, and trying to deal with all the post-breakup mess. But now I'm back into the swing of things, ready to make and save some money so I can get an apartment in a year. But anyway, I start out $11.25/hr, plus $0.40 a mile to drive. Probably around 20 hours a week. I also make my own schedule and work whenever I want. I'm happy about it.

I pre-ordered Cursive's new album, and I can't wait to hear it. I've been spending a lot of money lately but I don't mind. Now that I have a job I really don't mind. I've got the money to spend so, I'm going to buy what I want. I get a new package delivered like every day, or come home with a bag from an apparel store. My mom called me Rockefeller yesterday. She's funny.



Is it time for this yet?

No comments: