Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"It's okay, you don't have to pay. I've got all the change"

So, I'm in the market to buy a new car. I think I'm in the process of finding a job finally, in this black hole we call a recession. I found a nice used 2007 Nissan Sentra for only around $9,800, and the mileage is decent. I don't know, this was a decision that I made on a whim last night, but I'm going to need a new car eventually. Even though Toyotas last forever, my car is slowly but surely falling apart one piece at a time. It would just be pointless for me to put any money into a 1996 Corolla when the damn thing only cost me $3,500 to begin with, and was wrecked before I got it and has since been wrecked. I'm not going to get much from it, probably $1,000 if I'm lucky, but I think this is a good decision. It's the perfect time to buy a car right now because the economy is so crappy. Maybe I can wait for one of these little dealerships to go out of business and sell me this car for practically nothing. We'll see. Anyway...



See you tomorrow!!!

No comments: