Wednesday, August 13, 2008

:)

I had a terrible day yesterday... Until I decided to go out around 10. I picked Troy up and we headed up to Sitwell's for food. They stopped serving just about damn near everything so we just got a cup of coffee and watched men's swimming there. We dominated, by the way. Go America.

Afterwards, we drove over to Northside and went to this bar where John Hays was, and our friend's band was playing, and I have to say they are pretty legit and I enjoyed listening to them. They really make me want to start a band, and after years of talking about starting one, I am dead set on having a band together by next Spring. Mark my words!

We left after they got done playing, and drove to Highland Heights Kroger to get some grub and prepare it back at his house. I got to drive past where I'll be living in ten days. It looks awesome. It's a stone's throw to restaurants, Kroger, and campus. I might actually like it.

Last night, I was texting him nearly all evening. I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but I can't help but get excited about this. It might not turn out to be anything at all, but... This might just be the start of something. It's far too early to tell, but I still smile every time I hear my phone go off.

I'm so excited to start school. To start a band finally. To maybe start a new chapter in my life. Things will be changing for me soon. I can feel it. The night is darkest just before the dawn, and that sun is slowly rising every day. That may sound cliche, but I don't care. I'm savoring this moment, because I feel okay for once.

No comments: