Tuesday, August 12, 2008

random thoughts

i get to go back to scotland and england for two weeks in fall 2010, if things go the way they are supposed to. i'm pretty excited for this.

my morning jacket is saturday. i hope i can find someone to drag along to louisville.

i'm full of mixed emotions about just damn near everything.

i can't wait to move in. i get to the 23rd, or at least they said upperclassmen get to. since this is my third year, i guess this makes me an upperclassman. but just barely. i definitely need to get fucking moving in school and stop screwing around.

i've lost a few pounds. i am now motivated to keep with it.

today, a very attractive guy at abuelo's gave molly and i free food when we went to place a carry out order. it was quite nice.

i have sun poisoning on the inside of my arm. all i want to do is tan my legs and i can't do that, because my arms need to stay out of the sunlight until this is gone. it's a huge bummer.

i seriously need to get on a regular sleeping schedule. when classes start, i'm gonna be all screwed up.

i love the summer, but i can't wait for it to be over. in fact, i can't wait for the entire year to be over. i really want christmas to come and go as quick as it can, because this year has just been terrible for me.

nick is getting worse every day i think. it might be the end for him. i am very sad.

i love the black keys.

i need to quit drinking. for a while. i make terrible decisions while intoxicated. i need to quit it.

meghan and i are going to organize a party next summer for my mom and her best friend. they will be friends for 40 years next year. since kindergarden. that is insane. i can only hope for a friendship like that.

i'd like to visit chicago again before the weather gets cold. i highly doubt this will happen, but it's a nice thought.

i just bought 50 bucks worth of stuff off the internet. i need to stop spending. but, the dress i got sure is amazing. i keep telling myself i had to buy it for ashleigh and geoff's wedding. and i did, i don't have anything to wear. yeah, i have to justify my purchases to myself. i always feel terrible when i spend money i don't have.

talk show host might be my favorite radiohead song.

the dark knight in imax. it's happening.

i may have a small crush on someone, but i am not sure yet. you know when you think you might be attracted to someone, and then you spend time with that person, and you either definitely like them or you definitely don't? that is what this is. i haven't had too much time, so it's up in the air. but we'll see soon enough. i won't get my hopes up though. most things like this have not worked out in my favor.

i need to buy books, but i am so broke it's not even funny.

does anyone ever feel like taking a break from life? better question: what can i do to take a break from my entire life for a while? maybe just a few days. and also, does anyone want to buy me a wii for christmas?

i have to buy twin sheets for my bed in my dorm. i want to buy a whole set, and i want it to be the most ridiculous comforter set ever so my roommate thinks i am weird. she is already going to think that the first week we move in anyway. i just want spiderman sheets. that's all i want.

i am addicted to this game on pogo. sometimes, i will play it for a while and look down, and three hours will have passed and i didn't even know i was playing so long. i haven't played it for a while since i realized it can totally suck me in and make me waste valuable hours of my life that i could be using to do constructive things.

get me to the gulf coast beach... as soon as humanly possible.

i really want my hair to be curly. i need to call ben. i'm getting very bored with my hair. plus it wouldn't hurt to have a self esteem boost here soon.

james franco is a sexy man. extremely sexy. i can't even begin to say just how sexy he really is without being extremely turned on. no joke.

i miss a few people. way too much sometimes.

i am in dire need of a massage. my back and neck are in so much pain right now.

it's 4:48. i need to try to sleep, but i doubt it'll come.

No comments: