Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My classes so far today have been awesome. I've got one more at 6:15 tonight, so we'll see how that one goes.

First one, is English 291- Advanced College Writing, and the professor seems pretty cool. I love writing so I'll enjoy the class either way. Then I've got Anthropology 230 - Native American Indians. I know a few people in there, so it should be a good time. I just had my Music 108 - History of American Popular Music class, and I'm pretty sure I'm in love with my professor. He rules. We got to watch a White Stripes Youtube video in class. I'm very happy with this semester and it's only been the first day for me. I'm happy with my dorm and how it's not directly on campus. I get to take the shuttle for free so I'm not going to have to drive to class anymore. It's convenient, and I feel totally motivated now. My roommate is even nice. I got a pretty sweet deal going on.

I've got no classes MWF so tomorrow I may go home and lay out, get more clothes and whatever else I forgot, and see my dogs. May go shopping too. I've got a Forever21 store credit I need to use. I also need to find a way to buy some books for Thursday, or at least for next week. My loan hasn't come yet, so I haven't even paid for my tuition or housing/meal plan.

This past week hasn't been too terrible for me. It's actually been pretty okay. I haven't felt as sad as I usually am. That's a good thing. Maybe that means things are finally looking up. Maybe I'm just adapting to everything that's happened. Maybe time is finally being good to me. Who knows. I don't want to jinx myself, but I like feeling just okay. By no means am I happy, but I can settle with okay for once... For now.

I really can't wait for Ashleigh and Geoff's wedding. I hope things go well with my date.

I want tattoos this winter. I'm definitely going to shoot for at least one. I've got ideas.

No comments: