Sunday, August 24, 2008

what a good night.

I just have to take a few minutes to talk about my night.

First, my mom and I moved some of my stuff into my room. It's not the Ritz-Carlton, but it will do. Most of my stuff is here at my house so I didn't stay last night.

After we were done with that, we headed over to my Grandma's friend's place for a class reunion they were having. These people are loaded, I mean seriously. My mom gave me a tour of their newly renovated house, and their bedroom was the size of our living room, kitchen and bathroom combined. They also have a dining room, living room, HUGE kitchen, a sun room, guest rooms on the second floor, 3 room basement, and a couple other bathrooms. Oh, it's not over. They live on acres and acres of land, have tons of crops that they grow, a tennis court, and if I'm not wrong, a pool. It's insane how much money they have. But I've known them my entire life and they are really good people so we actually had fun. My mom and I were bartenders for the evening, and I snuck in about three beers and a margarita. Everyone there was at least 65 or older. But they kept drinking and talking about sex, and I thought it was hilarious. I tried to hook my grandma up with this friend of hers who was her "date" for the night. He always goes on vacation with her and her little group of friends and they always room together. I think they've hooked up but she denies it. I was trying to be cupid all evening. He is surprisingly good looking for someone his age. I don't think she is gonna go for it, but at least I tried all evening long haha.

Afterwards, the whole family headed over to see Danny at his going away party at a bar/restaurant. He's joining the special forces. If anyone needs to know who this is, he lived next door to me for about six years, and his whole family became like my family and he became sort of like a big brother. I hadn't seen his mom Belinda in SO long. She was like my second mother when she lived here. She's kind of like my mom, except she is a little younger and way bubblier and kind of girlier. Her and I just gossiped all night about people at the bar haha. She is definitely one of my favorite people of all time... And I can only say that about a handful of people. Jeremy and Matt had left earlier so we missed them. Danny apparently got married last night, which is ridiculous. I still remember him being 12 years old with braces. I can't believe how old we are now. It was a good night though. When we were leaving, I gave him some hugs, and he told Molly and I that "they issue me guns, so as your acting older brother I need to tell you that if anyone messes with you, call me. I'll give you my digits and when you call, it's specifically for beating purposes." I really miss them sometimes. It was like an extension of our immediate family when they lived here. We'd go camping, have little sleepovers, swim, get in the hot tub, it was great. We had so much fun.

I'm getting excited for Ashleigh's wedding. Her bachelorette party should be really fun. They're getting a hotel room, possibly a party bus and then going out drinking. I'm not quite old enough but I'll pregame or something. Or sneak drinks. The wedding reception hopefully will be awesome. I'm going to dance all night long, and hopefully work some of my magic. Whatever my "magic" is. I don't know specifically what that means, but all I know is that I'm going to make it a good night for myself in a few different aspects haha. I'll just leave it at that. I'll add that I do look extremely attractive in my dress and heels. No man or woman can resist the advances of a sexy brunette in that dress and heels, I'm sorry. No one.

Summer is at the beginning of it's end, so I'm going to go enjoy my pool before we have to close it.

Does anyone want to go see Ryan Adams? I'd love it if someone would accompany me.

No comments: