Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Maybe things happen for a reason. Maybe they don't. I haven't been able to find comfort in anything since the split last year. Time keeps passing but I feel like it's standing still for me. I am in the same place, I've got the same sad feeling, and I still think about him every day. He has since moved on I am sure, and that really bothers me. It bothers me to think that I'm forgotten, when I have done everything but forget. I try so hard to move on, it's just not been so easy for me. I'm in a bad place. I need something to lift me up, and make me feel alive again. I've been running on a quarter tank of gas lately. I can't get excited about much.

I'm really hoping someone wonderful comes along soon. I can't spend every second of my life wishing things were different because they won't be. Maybe some things will start changing for me. But how long am I going to try to convince myself of that before it actually happens?

Who knows what the future holds for me. I want to say good things, but that may not be true. I wanted nothing more than to start a life with him and eventually get married and have a family. It hurts to think that will happen with someone who isn't me. It should have been me. I was meant for that I think.

I need some distractions, really soon. I'm hoping for this new guy to work out. If nothing else, it will help me. With what? I'm not sure. We will see.

No comments: