Sunday, August 17, 2008

i get my hair cut and permed tomorrow. it's been about 8 months since my hair has been cut. it's really long. i think heather and i might venture to clifton later, hopefully ben comes along.

i worked hawaiian ice today. my mom and i got some quality time in, just watching the olympics and probably going over the days limit of sugar intake with snowcones. it was an okay time.


Photobucket

i get to see this wonderful man october third, and let me just say that I'M PUMPED!

six months and the 2009 bonnaroo lineup should be revealed. my bonnaroo dvd should arrive sometime before christmas. i hope i'm in it. i tried to get in it every time a camera was around. those of you who ordered one, when you see ben folds play, look for us because i'm pretty sure we were so close that the camera was three feet away.

my dress comes in tomorrow. i hope it fits. i ordered it now just in case. ashleigh's wedding is the 13th of september so i've got little time to prepare myself costume wise. i've got a date lined up as of earlier today, and i plan on making it a great evening for myself. i haven't had one in a long long time.

i move in 5 days. i must do laundry. every article of clothing i own needs to be washed, otherwise i have to pay for it over there or keep coming home to get my stuff. i can't wait for the first day of class. i'm excited to start a new semester, and i'm going to try to leave all my baggage out of my schoolwork this time.

i have recently realized that i am always thirsty, no matter how much i drink. i drank two cups of coffee, 10 bottles of water, and a coke zero yesterday. what is wrong with me?

i am going to have an end of summer/back to school/fall is here and winter is right around the corner party soon. maybe at the end of september. molly's birthday is coming up, maybe i should throw her a party.

i can't believe my birthday is already passed. i can't believe i am 20. i can't believe i'm starting my third year of college in a week or so. where did the time go?

No comments: